Friday, October 26, 2018




THE TEN POUNDS OF CHRISTMAS








Dear readers,

If you’ve been reading this blog from the outset, you’ll recall that I once blogged on how to keep from gaining weight over the holiday season. I still have to fight the urge to eat all the goodies in sight, but writing those blogs and recalling the tips I submitted have made it easier to resist.
With that in mind, I made up a handy booklet to use to assist you in maintaining your svelte shape from now until the New Year. It is on sale on Amazon.com. goo.gl/ikG3G2
Here is an introduction to the beginning:

The Ten Pounds of Christmas

How NOT to Gain Weight over the Holidays


  
Chapter One

I gain ten pounds every year at Christmas. Some years I’ve even gained twelve. How is that possible? It’s easier than it sounds, actually. My weight gain starts in October with Halloween candy and escalates from there. There’s a little devil inside me who keeps saying things like, “Go ahead. This is the season to enjoy. Worry about it later.”
It’s easy to be swept away in the good cheer and fantastic food that surrounds the holidays. Every day it becomes harder not to fall into a sedated state of overeating. The result of that state of overeating is a struggle to take off the “Christmas fat” in January and February.
All of this changed three years ago when I vowed to put everything I’ve learned about controlling my eating into practice over the holiday season. I refused to allow myself to fall into the habit of ‘the holiday weight gain.’ I anticipated what the hurdles would be on every occasion, made lists, taped reminders to my mirror, and blogged about what I was doing. Did it work? You bet it did! Come mid-January, I’d only gained one pound! I did the same thing last year, but added a few new tips and only gained half of a pound.
This booklet is filled with ways to survive the holidays without outgrowing your clothes. Not all of them will be helpful to you, so invest in a small notebook and copy down the ones that make the most sense for your lifestyle. Keep a journal of your efforts; note what is helpful and what doesn’t work for you. Anything you put in writing adds more meaning to your resolve.
One absolutely necessary step—weigh yourself every day! At the same time, wearing the same clothing, or after your shower, nude. This way, as soon as your weight starts going in the wrong direction, you can follow up with a few days of sensible eating and upgrade your exercise program until it goes back down.
You’ve taken the first positive step by investing in a copy of this booklet. Now, with help and guidance from me, you can design your own plan to stop the ten pounds of Christmas weight gain.


So if you’d like help in avoiding those hard-to-get-rid-of holiday pounds, get your copy now! And please let me know if it works for you and let us know of any tips you’ve found that should be added.

Have a wonderful holiday season,
Marla

11 comments:

  1. Ramma foundation is a company and a foundation that provide crack repair snow remove and gutter clean service. We are the crack repair foundation in Alberta Edmonton. We provide services like crack repair, gutter clean services, show removal, in short we are the foundation repair in Edmonton. If you are worried about the cracks on your home do not worry we are here to get it repair. If you are worried about snow on your roof, we can remove it. We are here to clean you gutter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bridge City is a Reputable Cabinetry & Renovations Contractor. We Provide Services in IKEA Kitchen Design and Construction. We are a Quality Renovation Contractor that Renews and Brings Life back to Existing Properties no Matter what kind of Space you are Looking to Renovate: Bathrooms, Living Rooms, Kitchens, or Other Living Spaces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bridge City is a Reputable Cabinetry & Renovations Contractor. We Provide Services in IKEA Kitchen Design and Construction. We are a Quality Renovation Contractor that Renews and Brings Life back to Existing Properties no Matter what kind of Space you are Looking to Renovate: Bathrooms, Living Rooms, Kitchens, or Other Living Spaces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not all hope was lost, though. Remember that determination I was talking about? I knew I was destined for something more; something greater than myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At law assignment writing help you will get Legal expert’s assistance and UK Assignment Help offers law an assignment writing at very low prices without compromising the quality.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A cost report is a structure used to follow business spending. It is most normally finished by workers to organize uses for which they are mentioning repayment. Receipts are regularly appended to the structure if the connected use sums surpass a specific least sum. The business analyzes the entries for exactness and legitimacy, and pays workers the mentioned sums. The business would then be able to record the repaid sums as an operational expense, which factors into the measure of bookkeeping benefit and available benefit perceived.Richmod Salon

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been browsing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It's pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be a lot more useful than ever before
    온라인경마
    경마사이트

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This paragraph posted at this website is genuinely fastidious. 텍사스홀덤사이트

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in reality was once a enjoyment account it.
    Look advanced to far brought agreeable from you!
    룰렛사이트탑

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts!